Wednesday, June 25, 2008

ALL SMILES!!!

I want to start by prefacing this with... we are first time parents and you can tell, but we love it!

Yesterday... we got our first smile and our first blow out! Mommie got the first one smile and then when Daddy came home from work he thought he would share a smile with him. It was so fun and exciting to see his face light up! You can see that he knows who you are! Can't wait for you all to see his smiling face!
Of course we aren't smiling for the camera yet, but we will get one to post. As for the blow out, I hope we don't continue to practice it frequently. He sure felt better after and I was left with the mess all over him and me.

6 comments:

Steve and Amanda said...

Meg- When I saw on Brittany's blog that you had a baby I couldn't believe that I didn't even know you were pregnant. Congrats...he is beautiful and you both look so happy!

Matt and Joanna said...

Look how big he's already getting! I'm going to be there 2 weeks from Friday! I can't wait to meet Max!

erika said...

He's so cute! Wait until he does it while you are at church and all dressed up! Oh the joys!

OUR FULL HOUSE said...

Gotta love those blowouts!!

OUR FULL HOUSE said...

Emma says "max is so cute, and he has so much hair, and i like the way he smiles, and twinkle twinkle little star....and when are we seeing meg and max again (sorry clu)"

Christine said...

He is so darling! I guess when I bookmarked your blog I saved the last post(about you both having graduated)in the address, so I kept checking for baby news and just scrolled down finally and saw the picture of him and the list of postings! CONGRATS! I love the name Max.