Friday, August 8, 2008

Accidents happen...

This past week, Clu and I went on a double date with my brother Marcus. While we were eating dinner I left to feed Max. I came back about 10 minutes later and sat down with Max. All of a sudden I feel my hand getting really warm. I look at it and it has poop on it so I turn Max to check him and poop runs out on to my pants! Clu immediately picks up Max and takes him outside and I am left to try and clean up the mess all over me! It is down the front of my pants so I look like I have had a little accident myself. I tried my best to wipe it off because... the date is not over, I got to go miniature golfing with poop down the front of me. Thank goodness for green shorts.
Oh what memories we have to share! Who would've thought that I needed to pack myself an extra outfit.



(Marcus - You can thank us later for helping to make a great first impression with Teri.)

No comments: