Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hospital Stay

Max was such a tropper in the hospital with many pokes and pricks from needles. After a couple of days he was perking up. Everyone had to come in and see him cause he would always smile. Even with all the attention, I am sure he was still happy to leave. Who would want to spend every night behind bars?



His favorite was getting pulled around the 4th floor in a red wagon.



This is for my boo boo's and still...mom took away my treat!! That was a bad idea! He threw the biggest fit ever! We are in big trouble when he gets older.

3 comments:

Mitchell Family said...

Sorry you had to spend your holidays in the hospital. I'm glad that Max is feeling better! Looks like you had a great Christmas.

Rebecca said...

Oh, my hannah! What happened to Max!?! Poor baby. I hope he feels better and I am glad you all had a wonderful, but busy Christmas. We had the same. I hope to see you down here soon so I can see you all.

Anonymous said...

He had to have gotten so much attention in the hospital. How can someone that cute be sick?