Sunday, April 5, 2009

addicted

I am officially addicted to knitting; I can thank my mother-in-law for this. She taught me how to knit a couple of months ago and I have fallen in love! This is my latest project:

It looks really cute on him. Unfortunately you can't see the awesome detailing on top, but this will have to do, until you get to see it on little max-er's adorable head.


p.s. this is how we tried listen to a little bit of general conference.
He is a climber and so this entertained him for a good half hour. I don't know what we are going to do when he starts walking on his own. He is a fully loaded pistol.
(sorry the pics are a little blurry, I took them on my phone.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow--I am totally impressed! My sis is completely addicted too. We spent the weekend with her and she didn't stop her needles the whole time! Cute hat!

sara said...

Clu,

What up dude? Just saw your Dad speak yesterday and I thought about you and wondered what you were up to. The internet machine is great for finding people.

Anyway, Sara and I are in Cali and just had twin boys so life is crazy. Your Max is cute! Where do you live? Still golfing?

Anonymous said...

Websters! What a wonderful suprise! Great to hear from ya! Just let me know how to get in contact and I'll send an email or call. Congrats on the twins! They are special always!

OUR FULL HOUSE said...

LOvE the hAt!! iT Is sO CuTe!!! dO YoU MaKE FuZZy ScArFs??