Thursday, July 16, 2009

1+3= exhaustion

I babysat our 3 nieces for a week. It was so much fun to be with the girls, but it was also a lot of work (I did it by myself, Clu had to go back to work in SLC.) We planned activites to keep the girls busy and thanks to my sister and mom I got a nap one day. Raising children is so hard which makes it even harder when you are doing it by yourself. I know that is why children have two parents and why we also have family and friends to help. I love those girls! Nanny feeding Max watermelon. Max trying to get his own, but Uncle Marcus caught him. Busted! Playing with Coco and Dodger. Max loves those doggies! Playin' in the pool. I am sure that we all looked awful, but it was SO MUCH FUN! We always have a great time together!

Max and Chloe "parallel" playing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They were so lucky to have you there with them! How fun!

d said...

I am so glad to hear that you survived! Cute girls, and they are lucky to have you!