Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Award

This past couple of weeks I have been doing an excellent job at winning worst mother of the year award:
1. Max and I caught a cold and so I have laid around amid blowing and wiping noses
2. Then I got sick again, feeling like death I didn't get off the couch
3. I haven't made a good dinner in awhile
4. My house needs a good cleaning
5. The laundry needs to be done
6. Have I mentioned I have a pile of ironing to do.
7. (best of all) Max is outside playing NAKED! Everybody needs that experience right?!?!

Don't you play football like that?

p.s. pictures are pre full nakedness

2 comments:

erika said...

Sounds like your typical day at our house! Your a great mom! Hope you are feeling better soon!

xomom said...

Nothing, I repeat nothing wrong with sunning the entire body! Kids these days are Vitamin D deficient. I'd say you are doing an excellent job of getting him his allotmentn of D for the day!