Monday, February 7, 2011

...Belly Button...

I opened up a jar of Jelly Belly's that we bought from Costco.  I gave some to Max and he was so excited for some treats.  He eventually ate them all and came back for more, "May I have more treats?"  Told him they were called "Jelly Belly's and yes you can have a bit more."  That didn't last long and he came running back this time..."Can I have more "BELLY BUTTON'S"...pleeeeeese!"  Oh boy, I couldn't stop laughing and surely had to give him his share again.  We love this kid...!

3 comments:

OUR FULL HOUSE said...

What a cutie! Can't wait to see you and your fam.

xomom said...

Too cute! I am still giggling and thinking I best get some 'Belly Buttons' at my house!

Debbie Snow said...

They look like they should be belly buttons, especially after Tali's.