Saturday, January 14, 2012

Big 01!

Our Little Tali Deb (or TD as Max calls her) has turned 1! The time has passed so quick and it makes me sad to think that she is a toddler now. I still think of her as a 6 month old but she reminds me (and some times scolds me) when I do.
Opening presents at one of her parties (with a little a lot of help from Max)





finding all the treasures in her new purse

Time for cake, she has my sweet tooth and ate all the frosting



She had her 1 year check up this week and  the doctor was pleased to see how healthy she looked (and even commented on her chubby cheeks). She has stayed steady on her own growth curve (-10th for weight, 20th for height and -10th for head circumference). At the rate that she is gaining weight she might be 3 by the time she can turn around in her car seat.

She is a total delight constantly smiling and getting into things. She laughs more and loves to play and copy what Max is doing. He can't wait for her to get up from her nap so that they can play together. That is exactly what I was hoping for with my children. It was worth every miserable second of my pregnancies! We are so blessed (which is probably the theme of our whole year)!

3 comments:

xomom said...

This little girl doesn't need size to fill a room with joy! That little face with it's little smile is all anyone needs to have a good day.

Anonymous said...

Oh! So so sweet! What a beautiful little girl to go right alongside your beautiful boy! After I meet my children, I am like you and think every hard minute of the pregnancy was worth it. Will I throw up every day? Gain 50 pounds for you? Not sleep for months? Of course. Bring it on.

OUR FULL HOUSE said...

Happy Birthday Tali!! She is such a cutie! Glad that you went through all the hardships to get her here! We love you Tali!