Friday, March 23, 2012

Randomness

Children are so amazing and fun! Here is some randomness that has been happening:

Tali found her dad's empty soda can and wanted to try it out, thank goodness it was empty. Caffeine wires my kids!
 Mas LOVES to ride his bike and is so glad that we have had sunny days aka "bike riding weather" asMax calls it.
 He is always so good about wearing his helmet and gets lots of comments on it.
 Building with the blocks. Max requested that this picture be taken and sent to Gpa Snow. "He will be so proud of me" was his response.
 I have been making Max have naps to help him get over the cold. We talk about his army guys fighting the bugs in his body while he is asleep. One afternoon he came in to tell me "Mom, I am done with my nap, the army guys want a break". I had to grab a snap of his posture, it is way too much like his bossy mom.
 Now that the kids are feeling better my mom sent him a letter with $5 aka a "fiver" to go and buy a happy meal. He told me that he wanted to buy a toy instead. So to Target we went and this is what he chose.
We didn't get a lot of snow this year and NONE of it stuck. It was a crazy timid winter and this is most likely the last snow of the year. I sent Max out to quickly enjoy it before it all melted. He obviously hated it.
 He was sad that it was melting and told me that he wanted a Snowman all Year like the book (thanks Deb for the book).
 This little lady is quickly learning how to get what she wants....scream. She wanted to play with the tools, the box was closed, she screamed, Max came running, it was stuck, Max went running to get mom, I went and saved the day, the crying stopped. She must have talent or be really spoiled.

2 comments:

OUR FULL HOUSE said...

So cute!! Glad you posted these fun stories!! We love Max and Tali! They have so much personality.

d said...

I love the pinafore, the screaming, the snow play, and the army man stories! Can't wait to see you guys again!