Monday, September 17, 2012

Little Mama

Tali loves her babies. She rocks them, feeds them her milk, burps them and puts them to bed. One morning while Max was at school and I was getting ready, she sat in my closet with her baby. She had on my headband, feeding the baby and then was putting her to bed. She used my slip for the blanket and was telling the baby "nite-nite" and "shhhh, baby sleeping". I love her imagination!


These pictures were taken with my phone so the quality is not great but you still get to see this little mama at work. 
Side Note: This girl is ALWAYS wearing shoes, it doesn't matter whose shoes (although she prefers these pink jellys to all others). I guess she has quickly picked up the shoe love bug!

1 comment:

xomom said...

Well, what do you expect? She is your daughter....great mom who loves shoes! It's in the genes I tell you.