Thursday, November 8, 2012

First field trip

Max couldn't sleep the night before his first field trip. He was so excited to ride on the big school bus and go to pumpkin land. AS you will see, it was a HUGE hit all around (for both kids).

Arriving on the school bus

 AM & PM preschool classes with Miss Elodia, Max's sweet teacher

Max with his high school buddy

Best buddies
 Preschool friends


Picking our own pumpkins

We were all asked to wear red so that it would be easy to spot our crew 
(and it was a big one with all the kids and high school buddies).

It amazes me how fast time flies and how the kids grow up so fast. I can't stand the fact that this time last year Tali wasn't even walking. I am so grateful that I get to be with them and watch them as this time "flies" by. 

Lately I have been reflecting on my life experiences and I am so grateful for the lows (and hard times) because it makes the highs (and happy times) much sweeter. I can't express the love that I feel for my family and not just "my little" family, but my WHOLE family. It warms my heart as I reflect on the times that the "BIG" families get together to enjoy company and cousins. I love the laughter and joy that comes with it. Thank you family, WE LOVE YOU!

No comments: