Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The last Hurrah


For my spring break we went to Mazatlan, Mexico with my family. This was our last trip just the two of us (no babies) and my last trip out of Salt Lake until the baby comes. The doctor has grounded me to the Salt Lake valley.




Of course, Clu found his way to the golf course many times. We were there a week and Clu played I think four times! I even went with him (for 5 holes). He is a REALLY cute golfer! The last time I watched him golf was over 9 years ago while we were dating! He can drive the ball a mile! I am sure to everyone's amazement I did not buy anything while we were there. I did, however get plenty of sun! The weather was great!











My brother, Zac thought that I needed a picture of my big belly, thanks Zac - I am almost 8 months in this picture.























I love to look at all the colorful homes on the hill. This is one of the expensive areas in Mazatlan.

8 comments:

Matt and Joanna said...

I'm SO excited you finally started a blog! Now I'll really know what's going on! You look so cute, I love your TINY belly! I'm coming down the beginning of May so we'll have to get together!

Aunt Deb said...

Your blog name is the best. You are so amazing starting a blog and going to school also! I hope to get Clu-ed in lots more times with lots of posts. Love you

Snow Crew said...

Yay!!! Love the pics of you soon to be parents. Meg- it looks like you were lovin some sun. Can't wait to see you. We have a gift for the little fella.

xoxomom said...

Way to go girl! Great start to the blog and can't wait to see graduation photos, then baby photos, then photos of grandma holding Baby Bug, then more photos of the baby.....you get the drift.

ELDER STUCKI said...

Hey Boo! Loved the Blog. May I suggest you get a better photographer in the family than Zac. Looking forward to seeing more photos of our Bug and Boo. WE LOVE YOU MINI-MOM! You're two are a dream come true.
Mommita

Riley S. Snow said...

Yea!! We are a little blog family now! Can't wait to see that little guy outside of your tummy! Hang in there for the last couple of weeks.

Haven said...

Yay! You blog! Glad to see everything's going great for you. Cute belly, cute mommy, cute family! Keep us posted...we'll be blog-stalking you now... :P

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!

Another family members blog for me to read I am so excited.