Friday, March 6, 2009

Mr. Mischief

This little guy is into everything. Dumped out the toy boxAt least he played with the toys for a minute. He found the heater cord (it was not plugged in). He LOVES to play with cords. He also took Zac's letter and hid it under the chopping block. I just found it when I downloaded this picture.Now he has found the cord to the blinds and put it in his mouth. It must taste pretty good.
(Don't worry he was being supervised in all his mischief - I really need a nap.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny how toys barely hold his attention and yet he can't get enough of cords? Anna still can't get enough of our heating vents!

Rebecca said...

He is so cute! Boy do I remember those days. They pass way too fast; enjoy it while you can. I can see so much of the Stucki family in him, but he looks like Clu as well. What a cute and sweet little boy you've got!