Sunday, March 29, 2009

What a weekend

I love weekends like this, in which we are very productive! After house hunting all day on Friday, I came home very disappointed and discouraged. Clu suggested that we get a couple of things done around the house and after spring cleaning and some minor home improvements, I am ready to get back in the game. Our to do list included: purchasing and installing a new washing machine (thanks for the help Marcus), putting knobs on all the cabinets, cleaning windows, cupboards, floors, the laundry room and a few other disinfecting tasks. It feels so good to have all of these projects done. I can't wait to start Monday's project; cleaning the deck and planting flowers while Clu sprays for bugs. When the rain and snow finally stops, it will be a great place for Max to play.


In the midst of all the projects, Clu made Max an extra special "fort" (which I am not allowed in). It was great because that kept max entertained the WHOLE day! and... Max figured out that he can hitch a ride on the vacuum. All in all it was a BLAST (but I wouldn't recommend it every weekend).

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

That cracks me up...he learned how to ride the vacuum...lol. What a smart, curious little boy you have. He is absolutely darling. I was looking at your blog and Carter came up and looked at it and stopped what she was going to say and said,"Awww, cute baby." Cracks me up.