Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Haul-a-day

For "Labor" day we went to SG and finally gave my dad his father's day gift. We helped clean up the yard and add a small patio where the dogs dug holes. We had great company and decided that for Mother's and Father's day we are just going to give a day for any project they want done. We get to do it as a family and so it becomes a work party. I didn't get the start of the project but here is the end and a little in between.


Oh are you wondering why I am not out working...
I had a fight with the wheelbarrow and lost! Stiches and swollen leg are the damage, no "hayfever" this time. Max had the job of styaing out of the way and not making a mess. He suceeded (most of the time). Tom was there but left before the camera came out. We missed the girls and Britt (we were so sorry you were sick, hope we get to see you soon)!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Your killin' me without the calling and visiting! :0). I hope you had a fun time and enjoyed your vacation. Love ya!