Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas is coming

Due to my lack of coherence this past week (see last post), I forgot the camera for Christmas. We just used my mom's but then I forgot to get a copy of the pictures... so Christmas is coming but will be a little late.

Christmas was Magical this year! With a little one that loved to open and then play with the toys made it amazing! He wasn't interested in what Santa or mom and dad gave him, he wanted what Papa got... a basketball. He threw down his toys and headed straight for Papa's ball. They went into the hall and played ball while everyone else finished unwrapping and visited. After playing with the ball for about 15 minutes, we were able to coax Max and Papa back into to finish opening the gifts, but the rest of the weekend he would run and find the basketball to play with. I guess we might have to find him one of his own.

No comments: