Sunday, August 29, 2010

Conversation

My conversation with Max went like this:

Mom: Max do you want a baby bro or baby sis?
Max: No
Mom: Hmmm, do you want a baby girl or baby boy?
Max: Baby Girl
Mom: So you want a baby sister?
Max: No, baby girl
Mom: Okay, then we can have a baby girl but no baby sister?
Max: Just baby girl

Well Max is going to get his wish (sort of), We are having a baby girl (perinatologist is 98% sure), but I hope he will get used to the idea of a baby sister too since that is what he will have. What a joy this little kid is, you can't help loving what little kiddos say.
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for girls! I'm so happy for you. She'll be the best dressed baby in Utah County.

Debbie Snow said...

I am soooo excited for the baby girl. Congratulations.
I started to cry when you sent me the text.