Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Good Day

I do occasionally have a good day and we celebrate them! This particular day Max and I made "cupcapes" and he sang Happy Birthday while we did (I am not sure how he put cupcakes and birthday together because he has never been to a party besides his 2yr old party.) Good thing these weren't to share because Max dipped his finger in almost every cupcake tin (before we baked them). I love these little reminders that Max was worth all the sickness and this little one will be too!

Licking the bowl...


And making a mess

Big bite after we dipped our finger in each one.
Max loved eating the "cupcapes", between Clu and Max they were gone in 2 days. I asked him what he wanted for lunch yesterday and he told me "cupcape". Too bad the boys had already eaten them all.

1 comment:

xomom said...

YUM! Next time save some for grandma....especially if they are chocolate! You are a good mom and it is nice to see you have a good day.