Friday, September 10, 2010

21 weeks

21 weeks! Can you believe it? I can, I have felt every one of those days! They say that the more sick you are the healthier the baby is so this little stinker must be EXTRA healthy. She is a mover (but not as much as Max). Max loves to come and give the "baby" or my belly loves and "tickle" her by pushing on my belly button (that would be thanks to Clu for teaching him that one). Here is a lovely picture of the belly:
Side Note:
I was pulling out the Fall/Halloween decorations and found some pumpkins (4 in all). Max loved them and has given each one a name: Big pumpkin - daddy, medium - mommy, 2 small ones - Max and baby sister. He likes to move them around the house and the Max pumpkin is pretty good at bossing all the other pumpkins (big surprise on that one).

No comments: