Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Thanks Megan

About 10+ years ago I worked at Polo Ralph Lauren and they were getting rid of the layette collection (infant clothing) in our store. Everything was dirt cheap and then I got my employee discount on top of that. I picked up a couple of things that were pretty cute. Fast forward 10+ years, I am going to have a little girl to wear them. I guess it was worth the little price I paid and being packed away for so long. So to everyone who made fun of me for buying this stuff ...
Neener-neener! She is going to be so cute. They are the right seasons (if she ever grows). Another little something to keep me going amid the vomitting. Now for a little pat on the back to myself.

2 comments:

xomom said...

Oh you deserve a pat on the back and more! Dressed in Ralph Lauren, or in a diaper, she is going to be one little cutie! Hang in there, she will be worth it! (Easy for me to say, huh.)

Christine said...

Hahahaha! That is SO funny because I did the same thing! I've used it all but one receiving blanket with teddy bears on it, only because I had two and a little tan chino jacket that my little guy will wear this fall! :) Yes, everyone made fun of me too, but even now when I put them in something I'm so happy I made the purchase when I did!
And I love that little swim suit! I don't even remember seeing that! :)
Hang in there. Babies are worth all that sickness in the end. You'll have forgotten how wonderful it is to hold that sweet newborn in your arms and kiss her all over.