Sunday, November 14, 2010

Trimming the Tree

I am SO glad that we put the Christmas decorations up early! With the events from this past week, I don't know if we would have even had time the rest of the season to put them up and prepare for everything else. Needless to say Max was thrilled with all the decorations and loved helping to decorate the tree. It melts my heart to watch his excitement about the whole thing. For days after he would hear a noise and think that it was Santa.
Here are some of the highlights decorating the tree:
Not sure where this "cheese" came from but he was happy to help with the tree


The boys decorating the tree. I didn't get to help, but I did get to watch. They are such good sports!

Max's section, I am not sure how he looped all those decorations together but it was pretty funny and cool.

The best part, the star at the top of the tree

For your viewing pleasure, Max singing and decorating the tree:

2 comments:

erika said...

I'm so glad that you are home and hopefully feeling a little better. That little Max is sure to bring a smile to your face! I think that Wyatt and your little girl must have been good friends in heaven and a little naughty to put their mothers through the same thing! Hang in there a little while longer!

xomom said...

Oh, that cute little boy! What could possibly make for a better Christmas than watching him take in every little thing about this grand holiday.