Friday, August 12, 2011

LP


The last time I took Max to LP, I told myself I would never do it again. I ate my words and took not only Max but Tali to Lake Powell as a single woman (Clu had to work). This trip still had sleeplessness and temper tantrums but watching the kids play in the water and with the cousins by far made up for it. I am sure my mom said the same thing every time she took us to LP but year after year we went (and camped nonetheless). We grew closer to family and made fond memories. Thanks for keeping the tradition alive!

Driving the houseboat

Jumping off the Houseboat



Riding in the boat (supposed to be holding the flag)

Wake surfing


Emma, Courtney and Chasta

Lyvi, Meg and Max



Tyler, Cy and Shannon



Lyvi, Brittney and Emma



Water Baby!




Marc and Zac are CRAZY in the tube (so is the driver...Wayne)!

Wake Surfing

Little Momma

Watching the fish

Time to go home.

1 comment:

xomom said...

What fun! Family traditions just make life better and better. Looks like everyone had fun and then some!