Friday, September 2, 2011

Savor

Pictures are blurry cause she was up on those knees rockin' away, but great to watch her figuring things out (maybe).





Watching Tali get up on her knees and rock the other night gave me a bit of anxiety! When did she get so big? Did I snuggle her enough? Have we read enough books? Am I giving her the same attention as Max? Am I a good mother? Among a million other things racing through my head. I think that the main theme was I am not ready for the "baby times" to be over and it looks like they are quickly coming to an end. Am I savoring the moments or getting caught up in the cleaning, ironing, washing, church callings, HOA and mundane things of life? I guess it was a good reminder that I need to stop and recognize that the most important thing I can be doing is being a MOM/"workin' at my trade" and to SAVOR every fleeting moment!

Tali right after getting dressed (not crazy hair for about 5 minutes) in her super cute outfit Stef made.


Caught Max on the couch with "Barker" the dog and "softee" for a little quite time.

1 comment:

xomom said...

Nice job on the outfit Aunt Stef. And, nice job on the hair mom. Crazy hair or not, this is one cute little girl!!!