Thursday, February 2, 2012

Rockin' my baby

As I was working on dinner I noticed Tali in her rocking chair. A moment later she got out, got her baby doll and got back in the chair. She started singing and rocking her baby.

She loves to climb in her rocking chair and rock but this is the first time that she had her baby too. She is growing so fast, I just can't stand it. She has taken off with her sign language and is copying everything that you do.
She signs: more, please, eat, leche, banana, mom, light, fire and a few more (if she wants to me hold her she will crawl over and grab my pant, then sign please -momma).
Says: Momma, Dad, wow, ba-ba, meow, ruff and rawr
Loves: to play with Max, wave good-bye, get into cupboards and mom's shoes, eat, sing and have a shower.
I can't imagine life with out this busy little bug!

1 comment:

d said...

I can't believe that she is so grown up! I am not even going to recognize her when I see her next! Keep up the posts so I can at least stalk her through the blog!