Sunday, July 20, 2008

"The 7 Year Itch"

Or FAR FROM IT!!!!
Happy Anniversary!


July 21st is our 7th Anniversary - I can't believe how time flies when you are having fun.

Just a few reasons why I LOVE CLU:

1- Clu is always willing to help. If something is broken, we all know to call Clu. According to his niece, Vanessa "Clu can fix it, he can fix anything."

2- He is always serving. He see something that needs to be done and he just does it, just a couple of weeks ago while we were in Pine Valley Clu mowed the lawn because he knew it needed to be done and didn’t think my dad would have time to do it.

3- Clu has a heart of GOLF (really GOLD) but golf too. No matter what someone has done, Clu always forgives and when he forgives he truly forgets.

4 - He is a family man. Just this morning (when we should be getting ready for church) Clu is playing on the bed with Max, making him talk and smile. Clu never misses a moment that could be spent with family. To Clu, Family is the most important.

5- Clu is so supportive. He has been my biggest cheerleader getting through school. He would help me study and even tutored me through statistics!

6 - Clu loves me for me, all of my flaws and imperfections, he accepts and loves me.

7 - His Laugh. He has this wonderful deep belly laugh that feels the room and makes everyone laugh with him.

8 - Clu is a teaser. He is always teasing and joking around. It makes life more fun and keeps things lighthearted.

Clu:
When you asked me to marry you, I knew that we would be happy together, but I never could've imagined we would be this happy! We have had so many FUN adventures from Africa to Albuquerque and everywhere in between - late nights at the gym and early morning classes. It is always a party when I am with you. You make life enjoyable. We have lived in many different places (8 to be exact) and have been happy in everyone. No matter where we live, I know that we will be happy because we have each other and now our little family! You are a wonderful father and such a support to me! You were my best cheerleader to help get me through school (especially math); I couldn't have done it without you! I know that we can do anything because we have each other! I LOVE YOU and can't wait for eternity!!
Love, Meg

7 comments:

d said...

Happy Anniversary! Thanks for being such great examples. We love you!

Lyman and Kim said...

Happy Anniversary! Thanks for sharing a bit about you and Clu. It's great to read your blog and learn more about your little family.

Jenn said...

happy anniversary to the both of you!!
love jenn and family

erika said...

I hope you got a baby sitter and went out to celebrate. Congratulations!

Haven said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 7 years already! Yay!

Grandma G said...

May your love for each other bring wonderful joy that shines like a light to those around you. May your love for each other continue to grow in God’s grace throughout your abundant life. Happy Belated Anniversary.

With Love,
Mom G

OUR FULL HOUSE said...

AAWWWW How sweet!! I definitely agree with #8. Actually all of them, you guys are both such great people. I am glad to be in your family too!! P.S. Love the picture of your family at the bottom.