Thursday, July 10, 2008

Max's Blessing

This was such a special occasion! We blessed Max on July 6th, 2008 in the St. George 3rd ward (my parents ward, where my dad is bishop). Clu gave Max such a sweet and special blessing I was in tears the whole time (must be first time mom thing). Thanks Clu, Max has such a wonderful father to look up to and be like!

Thank you to all who came and supported and took part. He had almost all his family there (we missed you G & D and boys - Garrett you need to work harder on the swimming, I thought you would've made it by now)! It meant A LOT to have ALL of YOU there!
Our little family on the big day!

"My Boys" They are so Handsome!

2 comments:

d said...

They are so handsome, and you look wonderful. I am sorry that we weren't there. Please give Max an extra squeeze from us!

Aunt Deb said...

The blessing was beautiful. Clu did a great job. I was so lucky to be there. To think I got a new outfit without a wool black skirt for the blessing. It has to be a rare occasion! I love that Baby Max!