Sunday, July 13, 2008

Story-time

Every night we read Max two stories, one is a random book from the book nook and the other is always Good Night Moon. We have read this book to him since I was about 4 months pregnant. Tonight, Clu was reading him the story and he spit out his binky and started smiling, cooing, laughing, and kicking his legs. It was so cute that I needed a picture! He just loved hearing his dad read the story and point to the pictures. Dad has gotten really creative at reading this story since he has it memorized. He uses fun voices and noises.Thanks for the book Nana Deb, it is being put to good use.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Hey Megan!
I found your blog by visiting a friends blog to another and to another and so on. I was so surprised it was really you! I have to say your little boy is soooo adorable and love all that wonderful hair! It looks like you are doing great. Our blog is private now but send me an email with your email address and I will send you an invite back - if you want:<) I would love to keep in touch, isn't blogging great?!

Your cousin, Whitney
mwyardley@msn.com

Haven said...

Story time is the best! And with Clu reading to him too, he'll be that much further ahead when he starts school! The best is when little Max will know it well enough to tell YOU the story! :)