Friday, October 17, 2008

I hope they call me on a mission...

...when I have grown a foot or two. My little brother Zac has definately grown and not only in stature, so I guess it is fitting that they have called him on a mission. Zac is going to the Taiwan, Taichung mission (speaking Mandarin). That is definitely not where Clu and I thought he would go. I thought he would go to somewhere like Finland, and Clu said he was going to the North Pole to convert Santa himself.

Zac: We are so proud of you and the choices that you have made. You are a great example to little Max and all those around you. We will miss you, but I am glad to have my room back at Fran and Wayne's (even if it is only for two years). Go forth to Serve!
(Zac as the Wizard in the Wizard of Oz - October 2007)
I can't believe that this kid is old enough to be a missionary!

No comments: