Thursday, October 9, 2008

Visit to Physical Therapy

Today was our second visit to Physical Therapy and it went really well. Max is doing much better with his torticollis, rolling and tummy time. We just love our cute Physical Therapist Mary. She has given us some great advice. We found out that Max is right on target developmentally and even a little ahead in some areas (I know you aren't surprised...he is such a smartie). We go back in two weeks to check on the progress (they say at this age some children regress because of a growth spurt). Mary said that he is the busiest little boy she has right now. Oh no! I am in big trouble, she said that he is very active and is trying hard to become mobile. I am NOT ready for that one! I think that I am going to have my hands full with this guy. Sorry no pictures (this great mom forgot the camera...nothing new).



Side Note: Today Max had the BIGGEST blowout EVER! It was coming out everywhere (thank goodness we were at home. It was all the way up his back and the front and out the legs. I think that his outfit might be stained for good. All I could do was laugh. I wish that I had an extra set of hands to get a picture of it.

My bright eyed boy...This little mom is LOVING life!

1 comment:

Haven said...

I love blogging in that you can capture all of the little moments and remember them for later. AND you get to share them with blog-stalkers like me! lol I'm glad he's doing so well with PT.

Go Max!!