Friday, June 19, 2009

Goin' to the Zoo

This was little Max-sters 1st trip to the Zoo. We only got to stay for 4 hours (due to the MAJOR need for a nap). We went with Nana Deb; cousin Alicia and her kids, Preston and Ashlynn; and Jane and her granddaughter Ellie. Max loved the Giraffes. He thought they were pretty cool. He kept saying "WOW"! Wish we could've seen all the animals, but I guess that gives us another reason to go back. We didn't even make it out of the parking lot before Max was out.

3 comments:

xomom said...

What fun! Max, I love the giraffes too! Maybe I can join you next trip.

d said...

4 hours? That seems like a long time, but when you are with such fun people I can see how it would fly. We have great zoos out here too, well kind of, come and see and bring Alicia too!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! I bet he LOVED it. We need to go to the Zoo.