Monday, June 22, 2009

Our bags are packed...

and we're ready to go...We close this week! Clu asked for Salt yesterday and I had already packed it. I guess I was a little ambitious. I was afraid that I might not have it packed and ready to go. We are going to be gone most of the month of July and so I wanted to be moved by the 1st (even though we weren't supposed to close until July 3rd). Instead EVERYTHING is packed and are just waiting for the loan docs to get here. Poor Max doesn't know if this is his house or not. He looks around with a puzzled look. Moving day is Saturday thanks to the "Stucki scratch-n-dent crew."Max has found many new places to play (too bad they are nice and dirty but he loves it).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to miss you. Our friendship was just getting started!