Friday, June 5, 2009

on the move...again

I am a little hesitate to post this, but I am so excited I can't wait! This is going to be our new HOME*!

This will be move #8 since we got married 8yrs ago (it gets better, we have lived in the condo for the past 3yrs so 7 of our moves were in the first 5 years)! We are professional movers (if you need any advice...just get rid of it). As most of you know Clu has been commuting as I have been in search of the perfect house, and I think that we have found one pretty close. I am SO sad to be leaving the Salt Lake Valley, but I know that we will plant roots and be able to spend more time as a family. We will be closing on our home at the end of this month! After 7 LONG months of searching we have found a great home for our little family (backyard here we come)!

*I hope I will not be posting a retraction, but if I do we will be back to the perfect house hunt.

6 comments:

Lyman and Kim said...

Well, the front looks amazing! We will say our prayers and cross our fingers that all of the next steps to come will work out (if it's meant to be) so you can have a nice home for your beautiful family!

OUR FULL HOUSE said...

ya, first home buyers!!! I am so excited. If you want any help decorating, painting you know who to call!!!!

Matt and Joanna said...

where is this beautiful house?!? I'm so excited for you guys! You've waited a long time!

Everett Pharm said...

Congratulations on your home! It will be wonderful for Max to have his own yard to play in. Very cute pictures of his birthday!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your house! It looks perfect! Your testimony was so sweet on Sunday. I'm so glad you feel good about the move. The only thing you didn't say is maybe you're not supposed to move and just stay in our ward! I know you'll be so happy in your new house though! A loss for us.

d said...

congrats, hopefully! Things always seem to work out for you two so I wouldn't worry too much! I can't wait to come and see it and I am SOOOOO excited for you to make it your own. A permanent place, what will you do with yourselves?