Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Contortionist

Max loves to lick the bottom of his shoes (yuck, I know)! I will get his shoes out and before I put them on him, he licks or tries to lick the bottom of the shoe. Yes, we are working on this one. He knows that it is "kaka" and will lick them and then say "kaka" but does it anyway. So...on the ride home from our errands today I looked in the rearview mirror and saw this:He was licking his shoe, but it was on his foot! It looked painful to watch the stretch but of course he was just fine with it. He was telling me "kaka" but was really enjoying himself. We are going to have to work on this one, because that is just not right!
Disclosure: This picture was taken while we were parked at our house. I was not taking a picture and driving at the same time. He continued to lick the shoe until we got home (so kind of him) and so I took a picture.

1 comment:

OUR FULL HOUSE said...

That's funny. I have never had a shoe licker :-) Must have got that from CLU!! I am also glad you wrote your disclosure I was worried.