Monday, January 11, 2010

What I always wanted

Well, I might have exaggerated a little bit....I didn't ALWAYS want a sewing machine, but have wanted one for some time now. I kept talking about all the things I could do if I had a sewing machine, and borrowed my mother’s to make a couple of ugly dolls for Christmas and some curtains for Max’s room. I was trying to find a way to just keep my mom’s machine hoping she wouldn’t notice. Santa must've known because it showed up on Christmas morning wrapped so nicely. I have already sewn a couple of projects (including hemming a bunch of pants since I am a shortie) and have a bunch more that I can't wait to work on. There just aren't enough hours in the day! Max really wants to help and so he comes and tries to push the buttons (thank goodness it is mechanical and not electrical), so it has become a project for when Clu is home. I love it, love it, LOVE IT! Thanks Santa!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the perfect gift! I guess Santa knows you pretty well. You'll come up with amazing creations.

OUR FULL HOUSE said...

So nice. I would love to learn how to sew, sometime maybe Santa will bring me one....