Thursday, February 25, 2010

Everything but the Kitchen sink

There are a lot of things I like about our house, BUT the kitchen sink was not one of them. The sink was very shallow at a whopping 5.5 inches deep. Everytime I did dishes or turned the sink on the water would splash up and all over the counter and floor. We got this beautiful sink as a gift and I couldn't wait for Clu to put it in. We have had it for a couple of weeks, but waited for the painting to be done (so he could get the old sink dirty).

BEFORE (with my worker bees):

. Clu has worked his tail off making this sink perfect for me (there were a lot of problems with the old one, including a leak that Clu also fixed)!

AFTER:

We ALL love the deep sink!
Showing I can hide dirty dishes in my sink. Yeah!
Max calls it the "bass" (bath) sink.

No comments: