Thursday, February 4, 2010

Side job

When I was younger I never thought that I would be domestic or make things, but as the years have come and gone I have grown to love a fun project. Here are a couple of the latest and greatest:

LtoR: a necklace that I made with items purchased on clearance at the jewlery supply store on the reservation; a broach made out of a vintage button* (x2 - I also made one for my mother-in-law); hat knitted for my mother to give as a gift; vintage pearl buttons* made into a necklace (x2 - also for my mother-in-law); necklace for my mother; and hat to give as a baby gift.
*Thank you Phyllis for the vintage buttons that came from Snow Cleaners. Some fun things to cherish!

4 comments:

erika said...

You are so talented! I see an etsy shop in your future.

xomom said...

Cute hats Megan! And, thanks for the fun jewerly...nice to have the vintage buttons put to use.

Debbie Snow said...

What darling hats and jewelry! I think the big button looks familiar. Could it be off my mom's old coat?
I love love the hats! The baby girl one is amazing!!

d said...

go megan go! Very pretty, especially the pearl necklace. It makes me antsy to get all my "projects" unpacked and worked on!