Sunday, April 29, 2012

Again!?!?!?!

The dr. warned me that Tali could get sick easily and once again....she is sick. In the past 6 weeks she has been sick 3 times and not with just a runny nose or gone in a day sickness. These "bugs" have come with a high fever (at over 105 degrees), vomitting, chills, aches, and shaking that lasts days if not weeks. I love to snuggle her but it sure breaks my heart to see her like that. I took her to the dr. today and found she has a severe infection (thank goodness we caught before it spread). It is treatable with heavy antibiotics, shots and a follow up visit to dr. when we finish the drugs (in two weeks).

Max wanted to snuggle her cause he said it would help her get better.


Out of the tub, trying to get her fever down.

Finally fell asleep, poor thing!

Rosy cheeks thanks to the high fever.
Hopefully we are on the mend for awhile. Tali hates the dr. office (and can you blame her after all the tests).

2 comments:

Megan & Matt said...

What???!!!! No! I need to take the kids for you when they are better so you can have some alone time!

Stucki's said...

Meg I am so sorry! It is so horrible -- I hope they can figure everything out soon so she won't get as sick as much!