Sunday, April 29, 2012

Tidbits

This is what we have been up to in April:

Daddy Lunch Day at McDonalds: I am sure that if I gave you one guess you could tell me who chose to have lunch here.


Out running errands: Checked out the caps and Max found a favorite...go dodgers

Ridin': I told Max that if he was good at the Mall he could ride on the car. It was $0.25 well spent!
Daddy Time: M&T can't wait for daddy to come home every night. If Clu sits in the chair, Tali will bring him a book to read and if Max sees them reading he comes running to join in.


Sweets: Tali loves a treat (especially ice cream). Not only does she look like me but she eats like me too (and that could be scary). I am really working on getting her to not be so picky but I don't know if it is making any difference. The Dr. said that it might be a good idea to add full cream to her milk since she is so small but she isn't too hip on the flavor (once again just like me).

Golfing: Max is in love with golfing, not sure how that happened?!?! He doesn't care if it is at the golf course or just miniature golfing he wants to go. He is practicing the hole in one and I know someone who loves to join him.
Tubbies: Tali used to hate to bathe with Max, he would splash and get her wet which would make her cry. Now that she is getting older she likes the splashing and loves bathing with him. They ask for a bath daily.

Quiet time: Sadly Max is getting older and not napping everyday. I miss the quietness that naps bring but it has given Max time to learn and mature (quietly). He knows that when Tali naps he has rules aka "quiet time". On this day we played a matching/counting game.
He matched the numbers to the right cards and then arranged them so that some of the cards are in "jail" cause they are the "bad guys".

Sneaky: This little lady is SO sneaky. In this picture she took something of mine and hid in the closet so I would take it away.

No comments: