Monday, April 23, 2012

"WITCHES" in Heaven...?


Last Sunday (15th of April) we were putting the kids to bed after a long day.  Clu was rocking little Tali and I was tucking Max to bed.  I told him how proud I was when he gave his scripture in Primary and our conversation went like this.
I said: "You did a great job, just like we had practiced. You spoke clearly, talked right into the microphone and didn't play around."
His response: "Yes mom, Matthew chapter 5 verse 48. What is the rest mommy"
I prompted him with the rest of the scripture and then again told him what a good job he did. I told him I loved him and was walking out the door.
He told me he loved me and that he would see me in the morning, but then with a very "quizative" face expression asked, "Mom, why are there "WITCHES IN HEAVEN?"


I didn't understand what he was asking and said "Witches in Heaven?"
His reply: "Yes mom, witches in heaven like the scripture."
It then donned on me what he was talking about.
Matthew 5:48 - Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father WHICH IS IN HEAVEN is perfect.
I explained to him the actual meaning and he said "oh, okay good night mom". 

WE LOVE OUR MAX...

1 comment:

d said...

So cute! Good question Max!