Saturday, April 23, 2011

Bootie-licious

Since Tali's feet are skinny and little we have had a hard time finding shoes. Gma Snow gave me this great bootie patten and this is how they turned out.

hmmm... how am I going to get a picture
of her when she won't hold still.

Bootie's on her tiny little feet.


Finally got her to hold still for a minute.

Okay, maybe only a second.

By the way: My parents were in town and we went to the Paleontology Museum at BYU to see the dinosaurs and my mom was holding Tali. A man came over and went nuts at how cute Tali was, and look at all that hair. I turned around and he said "I see both her mom and dad have dark hair (Clu was not with us)". I said "Oh, that is my dad but he will appreciate your comment". We had a good laugh but when we are together my dad will often be mistaken for my brother. That is either good for my dad or really bad for me. To answer the man's question about Tali's hair... it is from her momma. I had a head full and it was a bit curly, Clu didn't have a lot of hair when he was born.

1 comment:

OUR FULL HOUSE said...

The girlies and I just watched the cute video and looked at all the cute pictures of Talia and Max, they can't wait to see them again, and hold Talia, or Misses Talia as they keep calling her... we love and miss you guys!