Thursday, April 14, 2011

The necklace

At Tali's blessing she wore this necklace.

 
The necklace had two small rings on it, one a small diamond and the other an emerald. Nannie and Papa gave her the emerald ring for her to wear at her blessing, baptism and wedding day. They chose an emerald because that is papa's first name (named after his grandfather) and Max, Clu and my birthstone. The diamond ring was the one that my parents (nannie and papa) gave me and I wore on my blessing, baptism and wedding day. She also wore my blessing dress (she was much smaller than I was). It was such a simply beautiful dress that was made for me by my grandmother. The dress was perfect and in excellent condition because my grandmother is an amazing seamstress (she even made my Temple dress that I still wear). She made some minor adjustments and it was ready for Tali.

It was very appropriate to see her blessed by so many special men. We are overjoyed to have our little Tali, despite the hard pregnancy and her rough start she is SO happy and healthy. This momma couldn't be happier...I AM LIV'N MY DREAM with this special little family.


P.S. Thanks to my awesome sisters-in-law for all the great pictures! You make catching special moments so easy (for me) and beautiful.

1 comment:

xomom said...

Thanks for letting us all be a part of her special blessing day and even better....to be a part of your wonderful, wonderful family!