Tuesday, April 5, 2011

SG a little early

We went to St. George a little early to enjoy the beautiful weather. Clu came down the next weekend and we blessed Tali.   We had lots of fun which you will see in the pictures.  We also went hiking with the Snow family but I forgot my camera (awwh nuts)! I wish I could've captured all the crazy kids,

Peanut Tali, she has grown a lot in a month and
this outfit actually fits (too bad it is newborn size and she is 3 months).


I made both of my brothers clean out thier rooms while I was there. We found some great old toys...GI Joe, Star Wars, and even Micro Machines. Max had a hay day playing with them (well, the ones that were opened).


Typical, Tali has put Papa to sleep but Max is wide awake.

The little spec on top of the hill is Papa and Max.
They climbed to the top and Max was pretty proud.

Max helping out, by setting the table.

Tali helping out and putting Marcus to sleep (she is excellent at putting others to sleep).

Max swinging at Nan's with Papa and Lizzy

Max found Papa's IPad and loves to play with it. He will tell you that he is "working".

"working"

We found out that you should NOT let Max have ANY caffine, it wires him. I let him have a little of my drink and that was a big mistake. I couldn't get him to sleep for the next 4 hours. He basically ran for that time.

Teaching Tali to play with cars...micro machines. Thank goodness there was adult supervision.

We didn't get to spend as much time together as we thought, Clu's Gpa McDonald passed away and so right after the blessing we headed to Window Rock to his funeral (post to follow after blessing).

1 comment:

OUR FULL HOUSE said...

All the reason we love Nanny's house too... Love all the pics... good job Meg :-)